2 Ibbott Lane Retail Centre - LG1
- Ready to occupy
- High-traffic exposure
- Join prominent national retailers
2 Ibbott Lane is a prime retail centre which sits adjacent to Belconnen Fresh Food Markets and opposite Bunnings while also having great exposure to Belconnen Way. Positioned on the southern edge of the precinct at the intersection of Belconnen Way, Lathlain Street and Ibbott Lane has now been developed into a prominently located retail offering, including tenants such as Chemist Warehouse, Petbarn, Toyworld and Elements 4 Life Gym.
The traffic flow through the intersection of Belconnen Way and Lathlain Street exceeds an average of 28,000 cars per day.
Belconnen itself is the most populous Town Centre in the ACT, and is underpinned by a strong and financially stable catchment area comprising:
- MAIN TRADE AREA LARGE FORMAT RETAIL EXPENDITURE $832m p.a
- MAIN TRADE AREA POPULATION IN 2017 240,043
- DOMINATED BY YOUNGER AUSTRALIAN FAMILIES WITH HIGHER THAN AVERAGE INCOME*
- MAIN TRADE AREA SPENDING PER CAPITA 24% HIGHER THAN THE AUSTRALIAN AVERAGE BENCHMARK $3,466 p.a
- DISTANCE WORKERS PREPARED TO WALK 1km or 5-10 mins
2 Ibbott Lane has now finished construction, and offers the following:
- 28,000 cars per day AVERAGE TRAFFIC ON BELCONNEN WAY
- 3,883m2 TOTAL GROSS LETTABLE AREA (GLA)
- 118+ PARKING SPACES ON SITE
- ADJACENT BELCONNEN FRESH FOOD MARKETS AND BUNNINGS
Sentia and Belle are proud to present the last TWO remaining tenancies for lease:
- UG1, 1,010sqm (can be split)
- LG1, 812sqm
For additional information, or to arrange a site inspection, please contact exclusive leasing agents Sentia Real Estate or Belle Property Retail Canberra.